Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's Almost Here!!!!

Yes!!!

I'm finally over my "Holiday Funk" and ready to embrace the rest of the holiday season.

Listen very carefully at 3:45 p.m. If you hear squeals of delight and joy. That will be me!!!! I am officially on vacation 3:45 CST-Tuesday, December 19th. I don't have to go back to work until January 2nd.

Woo hoo!!!!

I am looking forward to the hustle and bustle of the next few days before we leave for the beach. I have goodies to make, presents to buy, and yarn to knit.

Have a good day everyone!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12/19/2006 , Blogger Courtney said...

Enjoy your vacation!

 
At 12/19/2006 , Blogger Enid said...

Enjoy your vacation!!
Have a safe trip down. You should stop by on your way to the beach to say HI!!

Happy Holidays!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home