Sunday, April 22, 2007

10 More Fish!


Whew!!! I fought through my fish funk and was able to complete the rest of my fish for my monthly goal of 10 over the weekend.

I am now up to 90 fish complete-only 70 left to go...I'm glad to be going on a "Fish Vacation" until May 1st when I begin my "Fish A Day in May" campaign. Until then, I'm working on a blanket, a warshcloth, and the thoughts of getting started on another set of socks (yes, they are just thoughts at this point).

I have finally discovered the show, The Office. I freakin' LOVE it!!! I'd heard many people talk about how much they loved it, recorded a few shows, and both DH and I thought it was hysterical! We rented the Season 2 DVD this weekend and have laughed ourselves silly at this show! Now I just need to find the Season 1 DVD ( for some reason our local video store doesn't carry it) and we'll be caught up.

6 Comments:

At 4/22/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the fish!

We missed you today! I just bought a Mac and wanted to pick your brain!

 
At 4/22/2007 , Blogger janna said...

Ooh! Pretty fish!

 
At 4/23/2007 , Blogger Amanda said...

The Office is one of the best shows EVAH! You're coming right along with the fish. Looks good!

 
At 4/23/2007 , Blogger Courtney said...

I love The Office too!

 
At 4/24/2007 , Blogger dawn said...

amy, have you ever thought about joining netflix?
you can find all of the episodes on there... i love the office, too.

yeah on mo fish!

 
At 4/27/2007 , Blogger ZaftigWendy said...

YAY for you! The fish are looking awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home