Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Addicted!

I'd been reading in some non-knitting blogs about this game. How much fun it is...and how addicting it is... I decided to download it just to check it out. Oh My Goodness!!!! I can't stop playing it!!! I'm now going to bed later at night, leaving for work later in the morning, doing less of..well...everything just so I can play "one more game" of Snood and see those goofy expressions!

I've also been in a fish funk. I'm nearly finished with fish #7 for the month but it's been like a visit to the dentist everytime I pick it up to knit. I just want to get it done and over with. I'm going to need some serious encouragement to get through my "Fish A Day in May" challenge.

I am excited about a baby blanket I started. I love the yarn...love the pattern (first experience with chart reading)...but more than anything else....I'm loving the stitch markers I'm using.


I bought the stitchmarkers from Susan and could hardly wait to use them. They are perfect for my "girly" blanket and make me smile everytime see them.

As far as sock knitting. I'm intriqued with Cat Bordhi's Coriolis Sock Pattern, but think I'll use some stash yarn to knit the sock recipe from Knitting Rules first for some extra practice. But don't expect them anytime soon-they are kind of on the back burner until I get the baby blanket finished. I'll probably mess with knitting a swatch (GASP!) this weekend and maybe get a sock cast-on.

4 Comments:

At 4/19/2007 , Blogger janna said...

Snood! I used to play it all the time. You're right -- it's addicting! (And your pictures aren't coming through, at least not for me....)

 
At 4/19/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

They came thru for me. Love that bunny marker!

Funny you should mention your fishies--I was just rummaging around some of my knitting stuff under the bed and found my mini stash of fish and I thought of you!

 
At 4/19/2007 , Blogger Amanda said...

I am with you for a fish a day in May!

 
At 4/19/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to try Snood. It's probably a bad idea but I love games!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home