Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday's S's

Today's entry is brought to you by the letter "S."

S is for Sweet...

I knew I had to make this Black & White Angel Food cake as soon as I saw it on the cover of my Cooking Light. It tasted good and came pretty close to looking like the one on the magazine cover! Better yet, each slice has less than 1 gram of fat!

S is for Spring...

As seen in these lovely tulips purchased at S@m's. I love flowers! I really need to plant my own one of these days.

S is for Sock....

I would have been further along except I somehow got this weird garter stitch ridge across the front and had to frog and turn the heel for the 5th time. I can almost do it with my eyes closed at this point. This sock is a little further along than what's in the pic due to the next "s."

S is also for SnB...
I went to my weekly SnB and got to work on my sock which became a "sweet sock" with the honey(from my fruit dip) that somehow made it on to my dpns. It was really neat to look and see nearly everyone working on a "sock" all so different..all so cool....I heart sock knitting!

Finally...S is for "Shopping"
I discovered a new sock knitting book I MUST have along with some more knitting paraphernalia. Online shopping-here I come...

5 Comments:

At 4/01/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cake looks delicious!

After all the sock knitting I saw this afternoon I'm going through my boxes to pull out my sock books. I must knit socks!!

 
At 4/02/2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

You're my culinary shero! You always make yummy looking stuff!

That honey-flavored sock is looking great! Yes, buy more sock books. They're calorie free book stash! At least I think they are...

 
At 4/02/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh man, I've got some serious cake envy going on right now!

 
At 4/02/2007 , Blogger Kim said...

Wow! That cake is beautiful! I'm getting hungry.

 
At 4/08/2007 , Blogger Enid said...

OMG That cake looks delicious. And the flowers loverly. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home