Sunday, May 20, 2007

Meme-7 Random Facts

Yes, I'm still here and keeping up with the fish (110 so far). Just have been busy with end-of-the-school-year stuff-5 more days!
I..am..so..tired!!!!
I think I'll call it a day with a meme. More updates this week though!

I got tagged by Amanda (who's also doing a fish blanket) for the following meme:

Rules:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I've driven a yellow school bus before. My principal at the time thought it would be a great idea for me(I had a semi-administrative position at the time) to drive around the neighborhood picking up kids for Saturday School. So she sent me to the bus barn to learn how to drive the bus. Luckily the plan got axed from higher ups.

2. I was offered a teaching job in Alaska the same day I was offered one in San Antonio. Although I am really glad I decided to go with San Antonio, I can't help but wonder what my life would be like had I chosen Alaska.

3. When I was younger, I used to unwrap the Christmas gifts under the tree to see what I got, and then rewrap them.

4. I'm not a big fan of talking on the phone. Unless I'm driving in the car then I'll yack with anyone who will talk to me.

5. I'm a major worrier. I get myself so worked up over the stupidest things.

6. I love the Christmas/Thanksgiving holiday episodes of most sitcoms.

7. I took 2 years of German in high school and two semesters of it in college and still can't speak a lick of it.

If you're reading this and would like to participate, consider yourself tagged.

3 Comments:

At 5/21/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

I know you've told me where in AK you were offered, but where was it? Nome? If it wasn't someplace a normal Lower 48er has heard of before, I have a pretty good idea how your life would have turned out ;-)

 
At 5/21/2007 , Blogger Betsy said...

I guess this means I've been "tagged"....okey-dokey!! Can't wait to see you sister! Even I didn't know about the bus thing...wow!! You go girl!

 
At 5/21/2007 , Blogger ZaftigWendy said...

I had the two years of middle school German, and two semesters of College German, and I can't say more than "guten tag, wie gehts", either.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home