Sunday, April 29, 2007

Knit A ____ A Day in May

I have declared the theme for May to be: Knit A Fish A Day in May

I extend my May challenge to anyone else who needs a "gimmick" of sorts to help get through a project. I'm currently at 90 fish knit so the 31 I knit in May will bring me much closer to my final goal of 160 fish knit. It's been at least a week since I knit my last fish and I took a mini-knitting sabbatical over the past few days to get geared up for my fish challenge.

I did work today at SnB on this project:



It is a heart embossed(if you look closely you can see the 3 hearts) baby blanket which will have 3 rows of colors (fuschia, pink, white). I'm nearly done with the fuschia color and will start the pink layer sometime this week.

I finished Debbie Macomber's Back On Blossom Street with the help of some reading in the wee hours this morning and absolutely loved it! It makes me want to knit a prayer shawl which is something I previously never had the desire to do.

Only 4 more Mondays (including tomorrow) left until summer vacation-YAY!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 4/29/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe summer vacation is so close! This year is flying by!

 
At 4/29/2007 , Blogger janna said...

Maybe I should do "Pack a box a day in May." Except it's probably more like "Pack 5 boxes a day in May"...

 
At 4/30/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh wow, summer is coming quick!!!

Shoot, if you knit a fish a day you'll be completely done with them by June 1. Then you can seam a fish a day! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home