Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Coffee Swap




I missed out on the last Coffee Swap because I waited too long to sign up.
Not this time around!
I'm officially a participant in Coffee Swap 2 and out 112 participants...guess who's my swap partner??!!! KIM!!!!!! A former S.A. SnB'er...I was thrilled..It really takes a lot of pressure off to at least know a few things about the person you're buying for especially since this is my first swap.

Without further ado...Here are the answers to my coffee questionnaire.

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground?
I have a grinder so either will be ok.

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Full loaded!!!

3. Regular or flavored?
Flavored

4. How do you drink your coffee?
Sweet and creamy- I love a Caramel Macchiato from St@rbucks or a medium coffee (black) with 1 cream and 1 equal.

5. Favorite coffee ever?
hmmmm...don't think I have one-yet

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
Like yarn..I don't care for the cheapy stuff

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Shortbread..cookies...nearly anything sweet and dunkable

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
No..I don't think so...I'm pretty flexible

9. Yarn/fiber you love?
I'm really in to sock yarn these days but am always excited to try something new/different--whatever the yarn

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Cheapy acrylic stuff

11. What's on your needles?
Baby blanket, washcloth, and of course fish...more socks to come soon!

12. Favorite colors?
Blues...pinks..purples

13. Allergies?
None related to this swap

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I can't imagine not liking anything I would get. I'm always willing to try new fibers..new colors...there's nothing I really really hate....Sometimes it's fun to get stuff I wouldn't normally buy for myself.

3 Comments:

At 4/25/2007 , Blogger janna said...

I think it's so funny that you and Kim got each other in this swap! I'm sure they tried to pair up people from different parts of the country -- but it didn't exactly work as expected this time!

 
At 4/25/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really cool that you got Kim. Makes shopping mega easy!

 
At 4/27/2007 , Blogger Kim said...

I am so excited to have you as my partner!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home