Friday, April 27, 2007

A Day of Numbers

5:39 A.M.= I was showered and dressed by this time this morning. Only problem was that it was a school holiday. No work for me but yet I was up and ready to start my day....sigh....I am so much like my father.

6:00 a.m.= In my local grocery store getting orange juice, bagels, and cream cheese.

1= of customers in the grocery store at that time (me).

26= amount of minutes I talked to my best friend as she made her way to work @ 6:30 a.m.

2= cups of coffee consumed

9223= My highest score ever on SNOOD which I achieved some time this morning.

0= amount of stitches knit today. I've temporarily lost my knitting "mojo." I'd been focusing my time/attention on knitting a blanket and although it's cute-it's also a bit boring. I don't really want to start anything new since May is all about my fish-I don't need any added distractions.

I have been reading this and am thoroughly enjoying it. I also was able to track down The Office Season 1 DVD which will be watched at some point over the weekend.

Hopefully I'll be back in the "Knitting saddle" tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 4/27/2007 , Blogger Courtney said...

There's another Debbie Macomber yarn book? I had no idea. I loved the first two. Thanks for the tip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home