Tuesday, September 04, 2007

And The Winner Is.....



Sophie helped choose the winner of my Lunch Idea Contest. Unfortunately, she pulled out four, so I chose the one that had a "kiss" from Sophie on it:



And the winner is....."k" who suggested a delicious pork stew! K, please check out Amanda's etsy store and let me know which yarn you would like. You can email me at amysatx "at" y a h o o "dot" c o m so I can get this to you ASAP.

I loved all the lunch suggestions and can hardly wait to try them! I know things have been quiet here. I finally picked up my knitting the other day after a 2 week hiatus (getting used to being back at work-and of course that pesky Ravelry!) and even then I only did some weaving in of ends. I am feeling the knitting urge (and much more energy) coming back. I no longer am exhausted at the end of the day with things starting to settle down at work. I'm heading to SnB tonight and will hopefully have some FO's to post before the end of the week.

4 Comments:

At 9/04/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your little helper!

 
At 9/04/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Hee hee! That "kiss" is kind of gross, but cute all at the same time! Congrats K--great initial! ;-)

 
At 9/04/2007 , Blogger janna said...

What a good assistant you have!

Any more fish done?

 
At 9/09/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe she is so cute picking them out of the basket!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home