Monday, December 22, 2008

Just checking in...

Day 3 of my vacation and I am totally loving it! Just thought I'd check in with what's been going on.

Has anyone seen these Pepsi bottles? I love new fangled things!

Also, since I love anything peppermint this time of year, I had to try these out! Yum!


I finally visited Lush at Macy's and came home with A Ring of Roses Buttercream. It was so hard deciding what to buy. I know I'll be back! Any suggestions as to what else to try?

Last but not least, I visited to new location for Yarn Barn and couldn't resist buying some Hand Maiden Camelspin-Paris. I love the new store (in an older house) but not thrilled with the location but it won't stop me from going back-just maybe not at night.


Exterior:

View when you first walk in. Needlepoint room on the left.


Back knitting room with a great table to sit at.

2 Comments:

At 12/22/2008 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Chunky thought your soap was cheese! LOL!

 
At 12/22/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Yarn Barn moved!! It looks so much nicer!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home