Sunday, January 11, 2009

List For 2009


Although I don't care for New Year's Resolutions per se, the Concrete-Sequential/Gold side of me does like to have lists.

Here is my list for 2009, The Year of Finishing!

Finish reading "Books in Progress" from 2008:
Finish my current WIP's:
  • Clapotis
  • Fish blanket (just needs seaming)
  • Huggable Hedgehog
  • Lydia's Socks
  • One Row Scarf
  • Scroll Stitch Scarf
  • Sister Scarf II
  • Sweater for Sophie
"Clean Sweep"
  • Kitchen cabinets
  • Closets
  • Garage
Quirky thing for 2009
Last year I tried to make a different soup every week..didn't quite do it but had fun trying. This year I'd like to try a recipe from all of the cookbooks I have and weed them out in the process.


1 Comments:

At 1/11/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Yeah, soup in the dead of summer is a little difficult to muster one's self up to making!!! A/C or no A/C!!!

But I like the cookbook idea. I might do that on a smaller scale!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home