Saturday, April 11, 2009

Finding Comfort

Last weekend I decided to take my Mom (along with a friend) on a field trip to Comfort, TX for a visit to The Tinsmith's Wife yarn shop. What a fantanstic shop! I ended up purchasing:

Blue Sky dyed cotton yarn-Poppy (oh sooo soft!), and 2 skeins of J.Knits Superwash Me sock yarn (Providence and Reno). I'm already looking forward to my next trip back!

The best bluebonnets I saw were walking on the sidewalk to the different antique shops.

It's been a pretty sad year for the bluebonnets-too dry!

I am happy to report that we have tomatoes! First up are some grape tomatoes:


Also some "regular" tomatoes. I'm already planning a batch of fried green tomatoes when they're ready!

I'm still working on my Clapotis and plan on starting the decrease section soon!

1 Comments:

At 4/12/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

I can't believe you have tomatoes already!!!

Yes, *lupines* do like it wet...;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home