Friday, March 13, 2009

Boxy Break

When your Spring Break is cold and rainy.


You spend a lot of time indoors...
I decided to spend a good amount of my indoor time de-cluttering and organizing. I may or may not have gone a little overboard.

I gathered and organized Sophie's meds and our meds.




Our spice cabinet was a nightmare, so I spent some time organizing it too. Not only are my spices in alpha order, but I created a special spice box for DH who goes nuts trying to find spices to make his signature recipes. I just put the spices he uses most often in his own little container.


I spent time organizing/cleaning out the closet in the guest bedroom. I had to giggle when DH was checking my progress and noted two tubs of yarn and exclaimed, "You have THAT much yarn??!!" Little does he know I have actually more than TWICE that!!

I still have even more yarn strewn throughout the house.

Not all boxes are used for organizing. Some contain goodies!


Say "Hello" to my little friends....


There's also been knitting.....but more about that in my next post...

1 Comments:

At 3/14/2009 , Blogger Courtney said...

I love your labels, especially the one on your husband's spices. I should do that with ours.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home