Monday, February 23, 2009

Yarn Goodness

When I came home from work I had 2 packages waiting for me-both relating to the latest coffeeswap.

I was actually part of a trio. I gave to Person A, who bought for Person B, who bought for me. Penny, the person I had to buy for, mentioned how she'd like some yarn from Fresh From the Cauldron.

I'd never heard of the yarn and well...it had me at "Hello." Now only are there colorways for the classics, but also Twilight and True Blood. I'm such a sucker for a great name!

Just take a look:

(Jacob Black, Bella Swan, Little Women, Jane Austen, and Pam)
Not pictured: The Esme Cullen colorway I gave to my swap person.

I adore the colors!! If you are interested in any from the Twilight or True Blood series you only have until February 28th to order. She is doing a sock club so these colors will not be available for the next year.
Jen was so sweet she did a rush order for my swap person and sent the other yarn later. Just email her with what you want.



I was also thrilled to receive my coffeeswap package!


Not only was it filled with chocolate, coffee (Kona-my favorite), and other knitterly goodies, but it also introduced me to yarn from Wool in the Woods! I loved it!!
Thanks Dorothy!

It will be hard to stay focused on my Clapotis and not knit with any of my new yarn.

2 Comments:

At 2/26/2009 , Blogger Michelle said...

*gasp* Preeeetty yarn!!!

 
At 3/01/2009 , Blogger Courtney said...

That yarn has me at hello too. I'm going to the Etsy site right away.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home