Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tim Tam Slam

I discovered TimTams at T@rget one day last month and decided to try them out (couldn't let a new cookie go untasted). Both DH and I were "eh" on them. They were good, but not outstanding.

Then I read about Tim Tam Slams. After watching a video or two on youtube I decided I must try them out! Back to T@rget I went.

Step one: Gather ye Tim Tams and a hot beverage of choice (mine=coffee).


Step two: Bite/cut ends either diagonal or straight across.


Step three: Dunk one end of cookie into hot beverage, sip beverage through cookie (like a straw), once it hits your mouth turn it around and eat the saturated cookie.

MMMMMMMM..The explosion of flavors in your mouth is incredible!! Some say orgasmic!!

Notes:
  • The nibbled off bits should be kept small as the suck is more powerful.
  • Refrigerating the Tim Tams prior to use allows longer sucking, and more thoroughly soaked biscuit without the fear of the chocolate coating disintegrating
  • I read the authentic Australian TimTams can be found at Cost Plus World Market but I found the PP version at Target.


Check out the video!

4 Comments:

At 1/25/2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to lose weight. You're not helping. That is all. (haha)

 
At 1/26/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Very interesting!! You'd think someone asked that guy on the vid to drink his own pee the expression he made when the process was described to him ha ha!

 
At 1/29/2009 , Blogger Michelle said...

I gots ta give this a try!

 
At 2/02/2009 , Blogger Michelle said...

Update on reply: I tried the Tim Tam slam and indeed...orgasmic!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home