Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yay for Tulips!


When your current dishcloth looks like this:


After once looking like this:
Yes..it's really that light after being bleached so many times. I realized it was time to knit some more dishcloths and what better pattern for Springtime than Tulips?

Supposedly this pattern knits in about an hour, not me. Here's how much I got done in an hour:

This just goes to show how truly slow a knitter I am. In my defense, I was knitting at an SnB (lots of visiting) and I did add a 4 row garter stitch border on all sides.

I was able to finish 3 dishcloths which did knit much faster at home when I was on Spring Break.


Yarn: Lily Sugar'nCream from stash
Needles: US 7

My notes:
I added a 4 row/stitch border on all sides. The yellow was made with 23 +8 border sts and the purple/green 31 +8 border sts. I preferred the bigger size.

Another great Spring Break knitting event was being able to get together with some of my knitterly friends while Janna was in town.

Knitting + Good Friends + Coffee/Goodies = Happy Knitters!

1 Comments:

At 3/21/2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your week back at school went well. I'm interested in the pattern for the original dishcloth that got bleached. Where did it come from?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home