Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dueling Cups

My caffeine fix gets addressed in a variety of ways, sometimes I make my coffee at home, sometimes I'll splurge and go to Starbucks, and sometimes I'll stop at McDonald's. This morning was a McDonalds coffee morning and I had to giggle when I received my coffee in one of their snazzy holiday cups.
Evidentally Starbucks isn't the only one coming out with seasonal red cups.

Have they always had their own red-holiday cups? Now I can get my festive cup at 2 places! Maybe I should buy a red mug to stay with the theme for my coffee at home! Pretty soon McD's will come out with seasonal drinks too! I guess imitation is the best form of flattery.

1 Comments:

At 11/11/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

And the best way to drive Starbucks out of business!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home