Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Six Questions, Four Answers

I'm exhausted so I'll post my answers to an email that's been floating around my family and call it an entry.

1. Four places that I go to over and over:
Work, Grocery store, Internet, Crazy-LOL

2. Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Mom, Bonnie, Knitting Group, SPAM,

3. Four favorite smells:
Coffee, Fresh cut grass, Lilacs, Clean sheets

4. Four places I would rather be right now:
On a beach, In front of a fireplace with snow falling outside, Traveling in Europe, Snuggled with my hubby

5. Four people I think will respond:
nobody responds, but I bet they read it!

6. Four current TV shows I watch:
The Office, Project Runway, Top chef, Gilmore Girls reruns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home