Sunday, November 14, 2010

Twinkle Lights

Tap Tap Tap..anyone still here?

I can't believe it's been a year since I last posted. Although I've hopped on the FB train, there are still some things that are more suitable for a blog and I missed blogging!


Lots to catch up on, but for today I will showcase my latest yarn purchase via Etsy:


I fell in love the moment I saw it! One of my favorite things this time of year are all the lights! I just need to decide what to make-fingerless mitts or socks? I'm going to knit a swatch and hopefully decide from there.

I've started a blog topic list so I know I've got some entries ready to go! Stay tuned!

3 Comments:

At 11/14/2010 , Blogger Kaye said...

Ha ha! Still here! I guess I didn't miss you much since I "see" you on FB!

 
At 11/14/2010 , Anonymous Susan said...

I love the sock yarn!!!

 
At 11/14/2010 , Blogger janna said...

Hey, welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home