Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm a Weirdo!

Janna tagged me for a meme a few days back..so here it goes:

“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1. When DH (or myself) put the trash out to be picked up. It HAS to be in a container. I get grossed out at the thought of just our bags sitting out there. It makes me feel exposed or something.

2. I hate shopping when its busy so I will often go when the stores first open.

3. I'm a "morning person" and will even get up early on the weekends/vacations. This fits in well with getting to stores early. H.E.B. and W@lmart are great before 9 a.m.

4. I get annoyed when DH leaves cabinets or drawers open in the kitchen or bathroom (I, of course NEVER (snicker snicker) do this).

5. I tend to park in the same spot at work and usually in the same row everytime I go to the store or mall. I always remember where I park that way. I also like sitting at the same table when I go out to eat.

6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE sliced ham. I'd marry it if I could. I don't even bother with the bread and can just eat by the slice.

7. When I go on trips I always take my own pillow with me. I can't stand to sleep on a pillow that's had someone else's head on it.

Oh wait...there was only suppose to be six.



I’m going to tag Mary (who'd I'd also LOVE to get her meatball recipe), Eileen, Amanda, Michelle, Erin, and Time's Person of the Year.

3 Comments:

At 12/21/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to shop early, early in the morning! The earlier the better. No crowds and peace. Very nice.

 
At 12/22/2006 , Blogger Kim said...

Wait, your DH leaves doors and drawers open too? What is up with that? Mine does it and it drives me insane! I can't tell you how often he will open a cupboard above my head and leave the door open for me to whack my head on.

 
At 12/26/2006 , Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, the meatballs... She sent the leftovers home with me and I used them to make spaghetti. It kicked butt!

Hey, I'm a weirdo too! I love these memes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home