Saturday, December 30, 2006

New 'Puter!

YAY!!!! My new computer is fired up and ready to go. Here she is:



It's an iMac and I absolutely LOVE IT. I had been using my DH's "hand me down" MAC since my PC died a year ago. I am definitely a MAC convert!! I can't believe how fast it runs and love its sleek design. No tower or bulky monitor(everything fits in the one & 1/3 inch thick monitor). DH says it's my Christmas/Birthday/Valentine's gift-hee! He also got me a purse which I also love (and helped to pick out).

Be sure to take notice of the clean desk space-it gets cluttered quick!


I wasn't the only one who received some Christmas gifts:


Here's Sophie with her Snowman "squeakers" and wearing her jingle bell collar (which we can only handle in short doses-but sure is cute).



She was especially excited about her candy cane shaped bone!

I have actually started knitting again while catching up on some movies. I'll post more about the knitting in my next entry.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year!

4 Comments:

At 12/30/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your puppies are so cute!

We're thinking about getting a new computer later in the year and I'm really interested in an Apple. What is it that you like about the iMac?

 
At 12/31/2006 , Blogger janna said...

Yay for the new 'puter, and for being a Mac convert! ;-)

 
At 12/31/2006 , Blogger Kim said...

We have the same computer. Charley loves his Mac, I'm still a PC fan. We do love that no one has figured out how to write a virus for the Mac. Downside - the number of programs and games available for Mac are small. The Office for Mac is different than Office for PC. The mouse is not a left/right click like the PC (drives me crazy because I use "right click" a ton). If you are just using it for home stuff it is great!

 
At 12/31/2006 , Blogger Enid said...

Cool BEANS a New 'puter!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I wish you all that this world can offer this comming year for you and your darling spouse!!

xoxo
enid
http://enidation.efx2.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home