Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Guess Who's Birthday is Today?!



Happy Birthday to me!
I can believe I'm the age that rhymes with "horty!"
This is not one of my finer photographs but the earliest I could find of me.
Of course me being me, I had to do some sort "quiz" about my birthday. As with most quizes like this, it's about 1/2 true. I do care too much what others think (although that is quickly changing) and have really been into the orange/red color scheme lately! I definitely wouldn't consider myself confident or "alpha dog" although I do like to be the one to push the cart in the grocery store....hmmm...

Wonder what the next 40+ years will bring...

Your Birthdate: January 10

Independent and dominant, you tend to be the alpha dog in most situations.
You're very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you.
Mundane tasks tend to drain you - you prefer to be making great plans.
You are quite original. When people don't "get" you, it bothers you a lot.

Your strength: Your ability to gain respect

Your weakness: Caring too much what others think

Your power color: Orange-red

Your power symbol: Letter X

Your power month: October

9 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 , Blogger Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

 
At 1/10/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Forty is a wonderful age and it just gets better!

 
At 1/10/2007 , Blogger Enid said...

Happy Birthday!!! AMY!!!

 
At 1/10/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to the "rhymes with horty" club!

 
At 1/10/2007 , Blogger janna said...

Happy Birthday! Forty is a great age to be, but I'll admit that it scared me more than 50 did!

 
At 1/10/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! And I'm tagging you for a book meme - see my blog for details!

 
At 1/11/2007 , Blogger Kim said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

 
At 1/11/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Amy!

 
At 1/11/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amy!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home