Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
Here's my "January 1, 2007" Sky picture:



ummm...yah..wondering what happened to all the leaves on the tree? They're all waiting to be raked. DH and I are hoping to wake up and find that the "Raking Fairy" has taken care of it...sigh....

Here's what's on the needles these days:


I started a hat (my learning the concept of "knitting in the round" was quite an amusing sight!) using Courtney's hat pattern to go with the scarf I knit for my brother. Yes, it was originally suppose to be a Christmas gift, but I got him a T@rget gift card instead and this will be a "January Surprise" gift. Besides, it's winter there til June anyways.

Yesterday I started a dishcloth using some yarn from my stash, and today I started a scarf using this yarn. I have the dark green version although it isn't photographing that way. I love working with the different textures and am also trying out my Denise's on for size. They seem to be working well for this project but are definitely slower than my Addi turbos. I think I may end up ordering the Pink Companion Set for the Denise's though. The blue cords don't "blow my skirt up," but do the job. I also want to order some sock yarn from here. Guess that means I should start knitting socks one of these days.

1 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 , Blogger Enid said...

I find that the blue cord is sticky, and it really annoyed me. Do you think or have you heard different about the pink cord? I didn't even know there was a pink companion set. teehee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home