Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Coffee Swap Goodies!

I came home from a VERY trying day at work to a box of goodies from my Coffee Swap 2 partner, Kim!

What a haul! I received Stonewall Kitchen pancake mix and syrup, along with some blueberry preserves. I can hardly wait to make a "pancake breakfast" to enjoy with some of the coffee I also received-Chocolate Macademia Nut Kona Coffee and some Jim's Nora Blend Organic Coffee. To top it off, I received some lovely hand dyed yarn from Jayne's collection. Some of the goodies were nestled in a really cute wooden box!

Even Sophie got some treats! They were eaten too fast to get a pic though!

As you can tell, she liked the treats! (Pic taken with my cell phone camera!)

Thank you so much Kim! What an awesome experience for a first swap!

4 Comments:

At 5/22/2007 , Blogger StarKnits said...

wow you made out! your package looks wonderful!

 
At 5/22/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful bunch o' goodies!!

 
At 5/23/2007 , Blogger Kim said...

Glad you and Sophie like the treats!

 
At 5/25/2007 , Blogger Laurie said...

Super package! So much stuff and hard to decide what to eat/drink/enjoy first. I received my package from my pal the other day too. I love presents and packages and mail!
I am also a teacher but out school doesn't get out until June 14. Elementary? Middle? High school? College? I teach 6th grade currently. Really tired of hormones and sunshine right now. Me? Fourteen days to go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home