Friday, May 25, 2007

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Woo hoo!!! I'm officially done with school!!!

Tomorrow morning (Saturday) I will be flying up to MN for a few weeks. Per Mom's request, I will be tranporting the following:


Yep, it's cheese. Lots of cheese (ironic since MN is right next to Wisconsin) but evidentally this is the ultimate of cheeses and she can't get it up there. Hopefully it won't cause a problem.

DH will hold the fort down in S.A. and take care of Sophie. I'm looking forward to some relaxing time (and good quality family time) up at the cabin rather than the fast and furious trips we usually have.

Sister Betsy is picking me up from the airport in Duluth, MN and already has some yarn shops to check out on the way to the cabin.

I can hardly wait!!!

I'll post when I can...

Take care!!

P.S.
I'm still 25/25 on my May Fish knitting Challenge!

3 Comments:

At 5/25/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip! Congrats on making it through the school year!

 
At 5/26/2007 , Blogger Courtney said...

Have a great trip to the motherland!

 
At 5/27/2007 , Blogger Bezzie said...

Mmmm...Tillamook! Stop teasing me!

Have a fun trip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home