Monday, October 08, 2007

And the Winner is...Take 2

Well, I never did hear back from the original winner of my lunch contest, so I drew another name-MissyJoon! I was so excited to draw her name since our paths have just recently crossed with the help of the "Teachers Who Knit" group on ravelry. She's already picked out her yarn on Amanda's Etsy store and it should be on its way!

On the knitting front, a few weeks ago I came up with a knitting schedule for me (you can tell I'm in "school-mode." Pretty soon I'll be coming up with lesson plans and assessments for myself-hee!!! Last week was my week for knitting fish.



I was able to get 6 fish knit. Of the 160 I plan to knit, I only have 26 left! Woo hoo!! This week my plan is to work on the hedgehog, and then back to fish next week. I know it seems structured/planned, but it is helping me focus and make decent progress on my projects.

From the files of impulse buying:



I got sucked in by the packaging and bought Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of "The Office." Funny how I couldn't justify the price for just the DVD's, but throw in a free lunch tote and it couldn't get in my cart fast enough! My first lunch planned for the tote? Why grape soda, mixed berries yogurt, salt/vinegar chips (not Herr's though) and a tuna sandwich of course. Wonder if anyone will make the connection?

4 Comments:

At 10/08/2007 , Blogger Betsy said...

grape soda is for Jim, mixed berries yogurt is for Pam, Salt and vinegar chips are for karen, and the Tuna sandwich is also Jim, so that Andy can call him "Big Tuna". What do I win???? :)

 
At 10/10/2007 , Blogger ZaftigWendy said...

So when's the Office Viewing party?

 
At 10/10/2007 , Blogger Kim said...

LOL! I think you need yams and pudding with aspirin crushed in! Or, m & m's and take bets on how many you can put in your mouth at once. At least throw in a candy bar as an homage to television's oddest couple.

 
At 10/12/2007 , Blogger Laurie said...

Hello fellow teacher and knitter! Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap. Mmmm...coffee and knitting to usher in the coming cold months and longer hours of darkness.

The fish...can you explain about what you are creating? It appears to be developing like an Esher print.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home