Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Randomness

Today's entry is all over the place so hang on for the ride!
  • The last time I went to SnB this car was parked outside the coffeehouse and I couldn't help but take a picture of it! Be sure to click to enlarge to see all the details! I think the flipflops and pool noodles tied to the bumper really complete the look!
  • Sophie's sweater lasted less than a week. I came home from work one day and found it held together with a twist tie under her neck and that did it for me. I frogged the underbelly part-was able to salvage the main section so it won't be any problem to reknit and reseam. Luckily the temps are going to be pretty mild this week so it doesn't need to be done right way.
  • TasteSpotting is my new favorite website to get meal ideas. Check it out!
  • My dad sent this picture of him with his work of the day (surf fishing). He looks so happy and relaxed. Wintering in Texas seems to agree with him! I'm sure Mom is THRILLED to have so many fish to cook!

  • k, k, k tbl, p -stuck in my head for my latest knitting project. Any guesses on the pattern?

5 Comments:

At 1/19/2009 , Blogger Amanda said...

That car is just too funny! TasteSpotting makes me hungry just looking at it.

Are you, by chance, knitting a clapotis?

 
At 1/20/2009 , Blogger Bezzie said...

I think I like the pink tires!!!

Hmmm...maybe your mom can freeze about 90% of those fishies?

 
At 1/20/2009 , Blogger Michelle said...

Clapotis! *applause*

That's a cool fishing pic. Kinda like, "I caught a fish THIS BIG."

 
At 1/20/2009 , Blogger janna said...

Those fish remind me of your fish blanket.....

 
At 1/20/2009 , Blogger Grace said...

one row scarf is my guess

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home