Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ice Storm Update




Wow!!! What a day!!!
We are actually getting tomorrow off from work as well due to the "Arctic Blast/Ice storm."


I spent ALOT of time knitting today and got quite a bit done on my scarf. I think I'll end up knitting the whole 2nd ball of yarn too. I didn't make the banana pudding since it was going to be too complicated making it from scratch when I'd be just as happy with instant pudding or a slice of banana creme pie from Marie Callendar's. I did drink a whole pot of coffee then chased it down with some hot apple cider.

The most exciting thing to happen was that I won a book on Janna's blog. I'd really been wanting this book and was planning on ordering it myself but for some reason had kept delaying submitting the order! I can hardly wait to get my hot little hands on it!!!

Not sure what tomorrow's agenda will be. I don't think I'll spend quite as much time knitting and maybe get into reading more. I'm still hoping for snow!!!

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2007 , Blogger Courtney said...

We have the same car. It's almost the same color too. Mine is "dark shadow grey" and it looks like yours is silver. Anyhow, it's a good one. I love mine. Unfortunately, I have to go to work tomorrow, crazy drivers and all.

 
At 1/17/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to run to the store this morning and it took me a good 30 minutes to chip my car out of the ice. Ick!!!

Congrats on the book win! I still think it was rigged.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home