Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm a Winner-not a weiner!

YAY #1: I won Kim's Blogiversary contest (with the help of Calvin)!! Maybe I should go buy some lottery tickets since that's the second Blogiversary contest this month that I've won! Thanks Kim-I'm sure whatever it is, I will love!!


Yay #2: I finished my 10 "January" fish! Earlier this month I set a goal of knitting 10 fish a month (Jan.-April) towards my goal of 160 fish for a tesselated fish blanket. That makes for a total of 60 fish knit at this point. Only 100 more to go!!! I've declared my slogan for May to be: "Knit a Fish A Day in May" and will finish up the fish in the summer.

My goals for February:
1. Knit 10 fish (of course).
2. Finish hat
3. Finish green scarf
4. Finish M/D Felted boxes (these just need to be seamed and felted).

February is for Finishing!

4 Comments:

At 1/29/2007 , Blogger Amanda said...

100 more fish??? There's not enough booze on the planet to make me knit those. I bow down to your greatness.... ;)

 
At 1/30/2007 , Blogger janna said...

Geez, I only have 14 more mitred squares and it feels like a million. I, too, bow down before you.... although I really can't wait to see how seaming them all together goes! ;-)

(These word verifcation things hate me.)

 
At 1/30/2007 , Blogger Kim said...

Thankfully we saved the paper with your name before Calvin swallowed it!

100 more fish! I'm with Amanda...would need lots of booze!

 
At 2/03/2007 , Blogger Enid said...

YAY!!! for #1 and #2.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home