Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Last Sip



As I enjoy my last few sips of "Arctic Blast" apple cider, I'm listening to the news of all the various roads that are now open. I have a strong feeling I'll be back at work tomorrow. It's been a nice 5 days off between the weekend, MLK holiday & "ice days." I've enjoyed my extra two days off but know I'll be cursing them when we have to make them up at the end of the school year.

Here's the progress of my "Arctic Blast Scarf"



I did finish my first ball of yarn and it's currently 33" long. I'm pretty sure I'll use the full 2nd ball of yarn too.

Not much else to report. I did get my car started, scraped of ice and drove around the neighborhood.

Guess it means I'm officially ready for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 1/17/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have a great day tomorrow! You're refreshed and ready to kick academic ass. Plus, it's a short week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home