Sunday, January 21, 2007

Welcome Back Stranger!

Guess who's back??!!??



The sun!!!!!

Oh, how I missed you!!!! But now I guess that means I actually have to be productive and do things. There was something about the cold, gray, rainy days that lent themselves to major "vegging."

When I went outside this morning I thought the steam coming off the trees, cars, and even fences in this case was just beautiful!


Now that the sun's out I feel my daily list of "Things to Do" growing each minute. I can't use the weather as an excuse to stay inside and knit all day so I've got laundry, bill paying, paper correcting, and house cleaning to do all before I head off to SnB tonight!

On the needles: The usual suspects (fish, scarf, hat). If I wasn't slower than molasses at knitting (and easily distracted) I might actually finish something!

3 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Well, look at it this way, if you were finishing lots of stuff, your house would look like mine (not really a good thing)!

 
At 1/28/2007 , Blogger Enid said...

HEY!! AMY where are you???
Hope everything is alright.

Post woman. :D I'm only kidding I bet you're busy with school and all. xoxo

 
At 1/29/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, I swear, you are such a sweetie. Thanks for the concern, and see you (hopefully) Tuesday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home