Monday, February 19, 2007

Singing and Dancing

I borrowed this topic from here.


What song is guaranteed to make you speed in your car? Dance in your seat? Sing out loud?

That would be any of the following songs:

"Bat Out of Hell" by Meatloaf
"You Took The Words Right Out of My Mouth" by Meatloaf
"Livin On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi
"You Give Love A Bad Name" by Bon Jovi
"Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard

These are great songs to clean the house to as well!!

Somehow I don't think knitting and high adrenaline music will mix!

6 Comments:

At 2/19/2007 , Blogger Betsy said...

Hel-LO! The 80's called - they want their songs back! Hee-hee...okay, you did pick some good ones....love you sister!

 
At 2/19/2007 , Blogger janna said...

Hey, another Meatloaf fan! Bat Out of Hell is one of the most-played CDs in my car.

 
At 2/20/2007 , Blogger Kim said...

LOL! Pour Some Sugar On Me is one of my favorites! It takes me back. It always makes me turn up the radio and put down the windows (except in the winter) and step on the accelerator.

 
At 2/20/2007 , Blogger Tink said...

I'm so glad you found a use for the PITS list! Great list too. I've always been a closet Meatloaf fan. Shhh. ;)

 
At 2/22/2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah! Meatloaf!!! I didn't know you're a rocker! Geez, where have I been?!

Speaking of being somewhere, I've missed you!

 
At 2/22/2007 , Blogger Enid said...

Rock on Girlfriend!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home